Sunday, April 15, 2012

Man in the attic

Sam, do you madam has been cooking every night for the last 4 days and she has been talking on her own at the dinner table?Sarah, the maid was complaining the guard. " I came in the morning two days just to find all these food on the table untouched and yesterday I had to stay in the kitchen because she told me to do so and I heard her speaking to someone. When I came out to see who it was, there was no one, I thought she was on the phone but she wasn't. I am worried about her Sam.
Sarah, he said. This has been happening for a while, but I don't think she realizes what she is doing. I will let madam's sister know. I think she should be coming today.
In Sangee's office in Royal Infirmary, she was chatting with the junior doctor from the Cardiothoracic department. "Rishi, have you heard about Mr. Raj Malhotra, I think he is one of the surgeons in your department?" I don't think so Sangee, I have never heard of the name even, and I kinda know everyone there. There's Shaheed, Ram and Richard. No Raj.
Sangee was taken aback. Was he lying?Then who is he??and why was he lying?I better check. So she called her friend in the administrative department to check if there is someone called Raj Malhotra working in the department, but to her utter disappointment, there isn't. And then the call that woke her up came.
Radha???Why is she calling now. I am not in the mood to talk to her right now. Who is Raj Malhotra then?Some thief??burglar??Radha called again. "Hello Akka, why what happened?" Sangee, Sam your guard just called. Remember the problem you had 10 years ago. I think it has come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment