Monday, August 9, 2010

I will forgive you and I will forget about you


You know how the old phrase goes,to forgive and forgot.Easier said than done,definitely.

The thing is right,sometimes the things people say to your face,its like how should I say?It's like smoke and smoke alarm.Trivial amount of smoke won't trigger the smoke alarm,ain't?Same goes here.You say something, just ignore as just another intellectually challenged person and I move on.But somethings,well lets just say they stick to my mind,hypermnesic I guess.

So what happens next,you trigger off the alarm,the fire engine comes,the next thing you know you're all wet.You obviously make me angry,but the good news is I don't stay angry for long,you know poor arteries,they don't deserves any of these.But oh well,my brain capacity is just amazing.Too amazing sometimes.I REMEMBER THOSE WORDS.

And now,you try to act cool,and so do I.But just another similar incident,and every word you uttered before comes flooding into my mind.Very difficult to chase away too.

Here comes the best part,you still act all innocent(I really don't get it,please),you act as though I'm the evil one,plus you have got someone to back-you-up(best part la).You make a stupid story which you know who will just believe without even digesting,come scolding me as though I'm the scornful one.Pathetic,marvelously pathetic.


p/s:you know who told me not to get myself involved in any of the functions.I'm obedient.I won't and I will never.Mark my words!
Go get a life,will you.

No comments:

Post a Comment